|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Unit Price:||990.0~1060.0 USD||Production Capacity:||600|
|Trade Term:||FOB,EXW||Packing:||NEW carton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T||Delivery Date:||3-5 days|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
TRICONEX 8305A Power Supply Module 120 AC/DC
1.New and Original
5.One Year Warranty
E-mail: sales*mvme.cn (please change * to @)
The following rules apply to the TCM, EICM, NCM, HIM, SMM, and ACM in a Tricon system:
• A TriStation PC communicates with a Tricon controller through a TCM, EICM, NCM or ACM, so at least one of these modules must be installed in the main chassis or Chassis 2.
• One logical slot is available for EICMs or ACMs, respectively. Matched pairs of these modules can be installed in both the left and right positions of one logical slot.
• Up to two logical slots can be configured for NCMs. Matched pairs of NCMs can be installed in the left and right positions of each logical slot. If only one logical slot is used, the slot can be in the main chassis or Chassis 2. If two logical slots are used, they must be Slot 6 and 7 in the main chassis, and peer to-peer cannot be used.
• Up to two logical slots can be configured for TCMs. Matched pairs of TCMs can be installed in the left and right positions of each logical slot, and they can be located in the main chassis or Chassis 2.
• Digital Input Modules receive discrete signals of these nominal voltages: 115 VAC/VDC, 48 VAC/VDC, and 24 VAC/VDC. All voltages are available in TMR modules. Non-TMR modules are available in 24 VDC and 48 VDC only. Speed input and totalization modules are also available.
• Supervised Digital Output Modules produce discrete output signals of these nominal voltages, with diagnostic coverage of the field circuit and load device: 115 VAC, 120 VDC, 48 VDC and 24 VDC.
1 year warrantyin stock
Original and new packing
Delivery with DHL 3 days after payment
Category: TRICONEX DCS Spare Parts